Sunday 25 March 2012

In My Mailbox #13


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

A small IMM this week. All thanks to Lisa and Brodie for their fantastic February Valentine's Event, as well as Harper Collins and Hardie Grant. 



Faery Tales and Nightmares - Melissa Marr

I really like Melissa Marr's Wicked Lovely world. One of the first fae books I ever read and this collection stories (which includes quite a few Wicked Lovely pieces) should be a very interesting read. I'm looking forward to entering that world again.





Forgotten - Cat Patrick

I didn't know much about this book before getting it, but it has a heap interesting concept. A teenage girl unable to remember anything of her past, but having visions of her future. It's sad to think main character, London, can feel everything she's going to feel in the future, but not remember in later. 

And it came with some cute love-heart post-it notes, which I adore.



And that's my mailbox for this week.

Kim

6 comments:

  1. Yay books! I don't think I've heard of the first book but I did read Forgotten recently. It took a while to get into but I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Books are super fun :P I'm glad to hear you enjoyed Forgotten. I'm interested in seeing what it's like.

      Kim

      Delete
  2. FTAN is already on my tbr list! I'll be on the lookout for your review on it:)

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Small mailbox, or not, it's an amazing one :D
    I won the same two books, and CAN'T WAIT to read Forgotten. It sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love that we won the same books! I'm really looking forwards to reading Forgotten, I think it sound pretty cool.

      Kim

      Delete