Sunday 17 June 2012

Showcase Sunday #3


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea where bloggers show off what goodies they received throughout the week.



I haven't shared my goodies for a while, mostly because there hasn't been much to show off. But I finally have a stack I want to show off. So check them out below. 


A Witch in Love - Ruth Warburton 

I read A Witch in Winter earlier this year and loved it. It helped to fuel my witch obsession for this year. Managed to snag a copy of A Witch in Love from Hachette and I can't wait to see what trouble Anna will get caught up in this time.





The Golden Lily - Richelle Mead 

A book I've been waiting so long for, ever since that epic cliff-hanger ending for Bloodlines. Ok, probably not the biggest cliff-hanger ever, but it made me pretty anxious to get my hands on The Golden Lily. So glad to own this one, I'm a big Richelle Mead fan. 





Shadow Bound - Rachel Vincent

I've had this one for a couple of weeks now and I'm so angry at myself for not finding the time to read it yet. I hope to get around to it soon. Another sequel that I've been dying to read for quite some time. Can't wait for the danger, the power and the chance to explore Rachel Vincent's latest novel. 






Bad to the Bone & Bring on the Night - Jeri Smith-Ready 

Jeri has become one of my favourite authors in the last year. She rocks. I wanted to read her adult vampire series for so long and I've had book #1 (Wicked Game) on my shelf for months. Some of my lovely Twitter friends convinced me that it was necessary to have all 3 books nearby when I dive in. I plan to start them very soon. 





Deadlocked - Charlaine Harris 

The latest Sookie Stackhouse book. I've heard mixed things about this book, but I do want to see what happens. 








And that's my Showcase Sunday for this week. 

Kim

4 comments:

  1. I really want to get my hands on the golden lily! And yes, it WAS a huge cliff hanger at the end, an attractive, muscular, jaw-droppingly gorgeous cliff hanger lol! Great haul!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shae, your comment made me smile so much. Can't get enough of the Russian badass Guardian God!

      Kim

      Delete
  2. Nice haul, Kim! Yay for The Golden Lily, I think so many of us were waiting on it and I'm glad it's finally arrived! Now we just have to wait for book #3!

    And I am really looking forward to your thoughts on the latest Sookie book, I kept reading really negative reviews and then I finally read one that wasn't so disappointed, so I hope it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely need book #3. That was a horrible way to end the book and now we have to sit around until February for more *sigh* how will we survive?

      I hope it turns out to be a good book. The last Sookie book left me feeling a little flat - it just wasn't as exciting. But I'm hoping for a turn around.

      Kim

      Delete