Firstly we want to thank everyone who has followed our blog so far. We made it to that 25 mark. So thanks again for making us get excited with each new page visit and follower.
And now for what you're all waiting for: The giveaway.
Last year, many fabulous YA authors visited Australia. Unfortunately we weren't able to meet them all. But one author we did get a chance to see - partly because Kerrie insisted we meet her, but mostly because she's awesome - was Becca Fitzpatrick.
(Please excuse all facial expressions)
But those crazy faces aren't the best part of this picture. No, there's something even better sitting on that table. Shall I give you a hint?
That is a SIGNED paperback copy of Silence and it is the special something we're giving away to ONE lucky Australian resident.
Maybe you missed out on seeing Becca when she was in Australia last year. Maybe you haven't had the chance to read the Hush, Hush series and figure winning a copy of the latest book will help give you the push you needed to start reading. Or perhaps you're a die-hard Patch fan and want to collect as many copies as you can; and if it's signed, even better. Whatever the reason; fill out the form below to be entered in the giveaway.
* One entry per person.
* You must be at least 13 years old or have permission from your parents before entering.
* Must be in Australian resident (sorry international followers)
* Must be a GFC follower and leave following name in the form below.
* The giveaway is open now and will run until 11:59pm (AEDT) 7th March 2012
* Winner will be picked by Random.org and announced on the blog.
* Winner will also be emailed and have 1 week to reply before a new winner is picked.
* We are not responsible for for lost or damaged property (I'm going to try really hard to protect your book but then I have to trust Australia Post with the rest)
Giveaway is now closed!
Thank you for entering. Winner announced soon.
Kim & Kerrie